Thursday, February 5, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ItZyFg7HBk




I thought it would be good to add a little humor since this assignment allowed us too, so whats better than family guy. Although the only point I really needed to make in the video is the point of stealing. Stealing is something that many people have pondered in their lifetime I'm sure. If its from something small or something irreplaceable. How stealing relates to your conscience is very obvious. STEALING IS NOT RIGHT. The book used the definition of our conscience as our inner voice. We all have had different moments in our life's that our inner voice as become involved. The book also said that there are two forces we are unable to control, one being natural endowment and the second, social conditioning. There is one that we CAN control which is our moral choice. Stewy made a bad moral choice by steeling the CD, as well as his helper. Clearly, he was in the environment that stealing would be almost expected and not looked quite down upon. The feelings and morals you were brought up in are always playing a big role in your conscience, and what you believe is right and wrong.


Sorry if the video or my explanation seem obvious but trying to find a serious video on youtube was just impossible for me.. durrrrr. I feel that I should get a B on this at least because I did do the assignment, but I feel I could probably have searched a little harder to find something more meaningful then Family Guy. What can I say, I'm not a computer person!! ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment